US History Essay Assignment
Throughout the term, you have studied events that shaped the history of the United
States. To demonstrate your understanding of U.S. history from the Reconstruction to
the modern era, choose one of the thematic essays below. You will write a paper
detailing your answer.
• Choose one of the following essay choices:
o Immigration – Compare the geographical trends and tensions surrounding
the issue of immigration and the United States government response to
these tensions for the years 1880 to 1925 and 2000 to the present day.
o Technology – Analyze the impact of technology on society and politics in
the 1920s, 1950s, and 2000s. In what ways was the effect on society and
politics in each of these time periods similar and different? US History Essay Assignment Help
o War and Politics – Compare and contrast the post-World War I Red Scare,
the post-World War II anticommunism campaign, and the war on terrorism
after the Iraq War and September 11th. What effect did fear have on
political decisions, elections, and domestic/foreign policies?
• Include an introduction with a thesis statement, multiple body paragraphs, and a
• The paper should be 3-5 written pages, excluding title and reference page.
• There should be at least 5 reputable sources included in the paper.
• APA format, including an in-text citation for referenced works.
Be sure to read the criteria by which your work will be evaluated before you write
and again after you write
US History Essay Assignment Help
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced
- Use one-inch margins on all sides
- All paragraphs in the body are indented
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath
- Use 12-point font throughout
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner
- The manual recommends using one space after most punctuation marks
- A shortened version of the title (“running head”) should be placed in the upper left hand corner
For US History Essay Assignment Help please click here