Unique Sports Events Assignment
As the course assignment, students will be asked to plan the special event marking the 125th anniversary of the Reial Club de Tennis de Barcelona, an event which is to be memorable for everyone involved. The main event will consist of an international legends tournament, involving three different divisions: singles men, singles women, and mixed doubles, with 32 participants in each of the divisions. This Mid-term assessment will deal with the initial phases of that planning.
The Reial Club de Tennis de Barcelona is the main organizer, but Federació Catalana de Tennis and RFET will also play a role. Unique Sports Events Assignment Help
The competition is to be played in the club facilities, that will need to be properly adjusted, and should also feature an entertainment concept, as well as a strong
As the heads of the organizing committee, students will be required to draw a plan including all the areas dealt with in class, ranging from the definition and
description of the stakeholders and their expectations to the conception of the venue, as well as outlining the different functional areas involved. Sustainability
concepts will also be highly valued yet in this first take. The topics the students will be asked to address are (but not limited to): Unique Sports Events Assignment Help
• Stakeholders involved and the objectives each of them may have in the event.
• Precise organization and distribution of the venue, and justification of the choices made.
• Selection of the most appropriate dates, and justification of that choice.
• Definition of the different areas/departments of the organizing committee and the tasks assigned to each of them.
• Facilities outline.
• Travel & accommodation preliminary considerations.
• Competition format.
• Sustainability concepts to be implemented. Unique Sports Events Assignment Help
The document needs to include both an introduction, a core with each of the different items/topics dealt with, and a conclusion to summarize the decisions
The task should be submitted as a document (PDF), including the necessary graphic elements to support the decisions made.
Task to be performed in groups of 2/3 students.
• Wordcount: 2000 words.
• Written proposal (Word or PDF document)
• Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
• Text alignment: Justified.
• Any in-text reference and eventual bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style
For Unique Sports Events Assignment Help please click here