Theoretical Framework Paper
One of the requirements for that project is that you use a primary source for the theorist. This means that the theorist must have written the article/book by themselves. This should not be a co-authored book or a textbook.
complete this assignment, please be sure to do the following:
· Provide an introduction (Begins with: The purpose of this paper is to_____, and then outlines the main points of the paper) and conclusion Theoretical Framework Paper Assignment Help
· Describes the nursing theorist, major concepts, definitions, assumptions, and propositions found in the theory. Incorporates how the theory fits the project purpose. Uses a primary source (theorist’s own writing) Primary = original, first-hand; the author of the source generated the research data they are using. Secondary Research: This is when an author of the source you are using gathers existing data, usually produced by someone else, and they then report, analyze, or interpret that other person’s data.
· All metaparadigm concepts (person, health, environment, and nursing) are defined according to the theorist and student develops their own definition (operational) for concepts
· Use subheadings Theoretical Framework Paper Assignment Help
· APA format should be used including a title page, and references. A running head is not needed
· See the attached rubric for grading criteria.
Theorist: Ida Jean Orlando, https://dyc.waldo.kohalibrary.com/app/work/64979
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced
- Use one-inch margins on all sides
- All paragraphs in the body are indented
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath
- Use 12-point font throughout
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner
- The manual recommends using one space after most punctuation marks
- A shortened version of the title (“running head”) should be placed in the upper left hand corner
For Theoretical Framework Paper Assignment Help please click here