Security Trends and Legal Issues Assignment
For the final project, write a paper exploring themes at the intersection of technology and policy. Select one of the following topics:
• Methods for reducing the level of international cybercrime
• Coping with the fragility of and lack of security on the Internet
• Establishing norms of national behavior in cyberspace, in peace and conflict
• Developing national legal support for norms
• The role and importance of declaratory national policies for cyberspace
• Creation of international risk mitigation frameworks
• Development of strategies that encourage international agreements
• Assess the risk of catastrophic attacks on national infrastructure.
• Should cyberspace be treated as a potential battlefield? Security Trends and Legal Issues Assignment Help
• Explore the impact of commercial cyber-espionage on advanced economies.
• Contrast European and American approaches to privacy on the Internet.
• Explore freedom of expression via the Internet within autocratic regimes.
• Must freedom of speech and association in cyberspace be sacrificed for cybersecurity?
Prepare an 8 – 10 paged paper that fully discusses the policies, events and technology for your selected topic using the brainstorming and analysis methodology. You should use current events, laws/regulations, technology and methods to support your opinion in your paper. You must include at least 5 reference resources. You should include a title page, table of contents, and reference page. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Security Trends and Legal Issues Assignment Help
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced
- Use one-inch margins on all sides
- All paragraphs in the body are indented
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath
- Use 12-point font throughout
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner
- The manual recommends using one space after most punctuation marks
- A shortened version of the title (“running head”) should be placed in the upper left hand corner
For Security Trends and Legal Issues Assignment Help please click here