Problem Analysis Case Study Assignment
A case study analysis requires you to investigate a business problem, examine the alternative solutions, and propose the most effective solution using supporting evidence.
Case Study – Soko Jewelry, Fast Fashion, and Building a Virtual Factory
Preparing the Case
Before you begin writing, follow these guidelines to help you prepare and understand the case study:
- Read and Examine the Case Thoroughly
- Take notes, highlight relevant facts, underline key problems.
- Focus Your Analysis
- Identify two to five key problems.
- Why do they exist?
- Who is impacted? Problem Analysis Case Study Assignment Help
- Who is responsible for them?
- Uncover Possible Solutions/Changes Needed
- Review course readings, discussions, outside research, and your experience.
- Select the Best Solution
- Consider strong supporting evidence, pros, and cons. Is this solution realistic? Investigation a Business Problem
Writing the Case Study Analysis
Once you have gathered the necessary information, a draft of your analysis should include these general sections, but these may differ depending on your assignment directions or your specific case study:
- Identify the key problems and issues in the case study.
- Formulate and include a thesis statement, summarizing the outcome of your analysis.
- Evaluation of the Case
- Outline the various pieces of the case study that you are focusing on.
- Evaluate these pieces by discussing what is working and what is not working.
- State why these parts of the case study are or are not working well.
- Proposed Solution/Changes
- Provide specific and realistic solution(s) or changes needed.
- Explain why this solution was chosen. Problem Analysis Case Study Assignment Help
- Support this solution with solid evidence, such as:
- Concepts from class (text readings, discussions, etc.)
- Outside research
- Personal experience (anecdotes)
- Determine and discuss specific strategies for accomplishing the proposed solution.
- If applicable, recommend further action to resolve some of the issues.
- What should be done and who should do it?
- APA Style
For Problem Analysis Case Study Assignment Help please click here