Problem Analysis Case Study Assignment
A case study analysis requires you to investigate a business problem, examine the alternative solutions, and propose the most effective solution using supporting evidence.
Preparing the Case
Before you begin writing, follow these guidelines to help you prepare and understand the case study:
- Read and Examine the Case Thoroughly
- Take notes, highlight relevant facts, underline key problems.
- Focus Your Analysis
- Identify two to five key problems.
- Why do they exist?
- Who is impacted? Problem Analysis Case Study Assignment Help
- Who is responsible for them?
- Uncover Possible Solutions/Changes Needed
- Review course readings, discussions, outside research, and your experience.
- Select the Best Solution
- Consider strong supporting evidence, pros, and cons. Is this solution realistic? Investigation a Business Problem
Writing the Case Study Analysis
Once you have gathered the necessary information, a draft of your analysis should include these general sections, but these may differ depending on your assignment directions or your specific case study:
- Identify the key problems and issues in the case study.
- Formulate and include a thesis statement, summarizing the outcome of your analysis.
- Evaluation of the Case
- Outline the various pieces of the case study that you are focusing on.
- Evaluate these pieces by discussing what is working and what is not working.
- State why these parts of the case study are or are not working well.
- Proposed Solution/Changes
- Provide specific and realistic solution(s) or changes needed.
- Explain why this solution was chosen. Problem Analysis Case Study Assignment Help
- Support this solution with solid evidence, such as:
- Concepts from class (text readings, discussions, etc.)
- Outside research
- Personal experience (anecdotes)
- Determine and discuss specific strategies for accomplishing the proposed solution.
- If applicable, recommend further action to resolve some of the issues.
- What should be done and who should do it?
- APA Style
For Problem Analysis Case Study Assignment Help please click here