Assignment: Literature Review Help
In order for all of us to be on the same line, I am posting this message in order to provide you with few tips on how to write a good literature review chapter in order for you to make an organized structure and write a clear and to the point content.
The literature review should have 3 parts: the introduction, the main body, and the conclusion.
The introduction should clearly establish the focus and purpose of the literature review.
2. Main body Assignment: Literature Review Help
Reiterate the aim of your study and research questions and give a brief summary of the scholarly context. You can emphasize the timeliness of the topic (“many recent studies have focused on the problem of x”) or highlight a gap in the literature (“while there has been much research on x, few researchers have taken y into consideration”).
Also, depending on the length of your literature review, you might want to divide the body into subsections. You can use a subheading for each theme, time period, or methodological approach. Assignment: Literature Review Help
As you write, you can follow these tips:
· Summarize and synthesize: give an overview of the main points of each source and combine them into a coherent whole
· Analyze and interpret: don’t just paraphrase other researchers—add your own interpretations where possible, discussing the significance of findings in relation to the literature as a whole
· Critically evaluate: mention the strengths and weaknesses of your sources
· Write in well-structured paragraphs: use transitions [removed]and topic sentences to draw connections, comparisons and contrasts
In the conclusion, you should summarize the key findings you have taken from the literature and emphasize their significance. Show how your research addresses gaps and contributes new knowledge, or discuss how you have drawn on existing theories and methods to build a framework for your research. literature review
Hope to find the aforementioned information helpful.
For Assignment: Literature Review Help please click here