Statistics Homework Assignment
Fill in the blank. No explanation. Send online calculator link
The comparisons of Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores based on the highest level of education attained by the test taker’s parents are provided. A research hypothesis was that students whose parents had attained a higher level of education would on average score higher on the SAT. The overall mean SAT math score was 514. SAT math scores for independent samples of students follow. Statistics Homework Assignment Help
Two samples are contained in the Excel Online file below. The first sample shows the SAT math test scores for students whose parents are college graduates with a bachelor’s degree. The second sample shows the SAT math test scores for students whose parents are high school graduates but do not have a college degree. Use the Excel Online spreadsheet below to answer the following questions.
a. Formulate the hypotheses that can be used to determine whether the sample data support the hypothesis that students show a higher population mean math score on the SAT if their parents attained a higher level of education. Statistics Homework Assignment Help
u1=population mean math score parents college grads.
u2=population mean math score parents high school grads.
c. Compute the t-value, degrees of freedom, and p-value for the hypothesis test.
t-value (to 4 decimals)
Degrees of freedom
p-value (to 4 decimals)
Statistics Homework Assignment Help
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced
- Use one-inch margins on all sides
- All paragraphs in the body are indented
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath
- Use 12-point font throughout
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner
- The manual recommends using one space after most punctuation marks
- A shortened version of the title (“running head”) should be placed in the upper left hand corner
For Statistics Homework Assignment Help please click here