Homebuilding Project Management
Course Project Part 3: Plan Schedule Management: Define Activities, Assess Activity Durations, and Sequence Activities
The homebuilding project continues in Unit III with the development of the project schedule. In this assignment, refer to the scope elements developed in Unit II. After reviewing the scope, complete the schedule documents below.
Plan schedule management: Document in one to two pages your strategy for developing and controlling the project schedule for your homebuilding project. Feel free to draw upon templates for this purpose by searching external websites you may find. After completing the project schedule management document, perform the following additional requirements. Homebuilding Project Management Help
Define activities: Identify at least 25 activities associated with your homebuilding project.
Assess activity durations: Use the weighted average of three-point estimates based upon the Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) formula to assign durations for each activity.
Sequence activities: Identify predecessors for each of your activities. Then, employ the network diagram and calculate the schedule duration using the forward and backward pass methods.
The plan schedule management document along with the three parts (Parts A, B, and C) must be at least three pages. Submit your assignment as ONE combined document into Blackboard for grading
APA Style will not be required for this assignment.
Homebuilding Project Management Help
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced
- Use one-inch margins on all sides
- All paragraphs in the body are indented
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath
- Use 12-point font throughout
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner
- The manual recommends using one space after most punctuation marks
- A shortened version of the title (“running head”) should be placed in the upper left hand corner
For Homebuilding Project Management Help please click here