Change Implementation Nursing Assignment Help
Narrated PowerPoint presentation of 5 or 6 slides. The Power Point presentation must include the Title and References that presents a comprehensive plan to implement the change you propose.
Your presentation should be 5–6 minutes in length and should include you as presenter.
Include the Title slide and list of at least Five (5) References.
· Create a Power Point first.
· A rule of thumb is no more than 5 lines of statements in one slide . Statements should be brief, clear, and direct.
· Try not to clutter a slide with too much text, graphics, and various colors.
· Use one main idea per slide : Maximum of 6-7 bullets and maximum of 6-8 words per bullet.
· Do not underline. Use italics sparingly
· Do not use all capital letters .
· Use common fonts, such as Arial and Times New Roman.
· Use larger font size: 36 points, no less than 24 points .
· Watch your color combinations. Example: Do not use green writing on a yellow background or blue writing on a red background. Change Implementation Nursing Assignment Help
· A good rule of thumb for total number of slides is to have no more than one slide per minute of presentation time.
Assignment: Change Implementation and Management Plan
It is one of the most cliché of clichés, but it nevertheless rings true: The only constant is change. As a nursing professional, you are no doubt aware that success in the healthcare field requires the ability to adapt to change, as the pace of change in healthcare may be without rival.
As a professional, you will be called upon to share expertise, inform, educate, and advocate. Your efforts in these areas can help lead others through change. In this Assignment, you will propose a change within your organization and present a comprehensive plan to implement the change you propose.
· Review the Resources and identify one change that you believe is called for in your organization/workplace. In this case you can use module for this assigment which you did for me I am attaching. Unhealthy environment workload of the employees, which is unfairly distributed, and the majority of the workers being overworked This as a result contributed to nurses leaving they job at and alarming rate which contributed to the nursing shortage we are experiencing now.
· This may be a change necessary to effectively address one or more of the issues you addressed in the Workplace Environment Assessment you submitted in Module 4 I have attached this for your revied which you did for me. It may also be a change in response to something not addressed in your previous efforts. It may be beneficial to discuss your ideas with your organizational leadership and/or colleagues to help identify and vet these ideas. Change Implementation Nursing Assignment Help
· Reflect on how you might implement this change and how you might communicate this change to organizational leadership.
The Assignment (5-6-minute narrated PowerPoint presentation):
Change Implementation and Management Plan
Create a 5- or 6-slide narrated PowerPoint that presents a comprehensive plan to implement changes you propose.
Your narrated presentation should be 5–6 minutes in length.
Your Change Implementation and Management Plan should include the following:
· An executive summary of the issues that are currently affecting your organization/workplace (This can include the work you completed in your Workplace Environment Assessment previously submitted, if relevant.) Change Implementation Nursing Assignment Help
· A description of the change being proposed
· Justifications for the change, including why addressing it will have a positive impact on your organization/workplace
· Details about the type and scope of the proposed change
· Identification of the stakeholders impacted by the change
· Identification of a change management team (by title/role)
· A plan for communicating the change you propose
· A description of risk mitigation plans you would recommend to address the risks anticipated by the change you propose
For Change Implementation Nursing Assignment Help please click here