Article Review Assignment Help
Submit your assignment as a Word document or pdf to the link on Canvas
For this assignment, you will find a kinesiology article within your area of interest. The article must have been published within the last 10 years in a peer-reviewed academic journal. You must use a quantitative article for this assignment (NOT a review or thesis). You must use three search terms to find your article. You will read the article and use it to answer the questions outlined below.
Note: You need a quantitative, peer-reviewed article NOT a qualitative article, review, or thesis. Quantitative articles are typically around 7-30 pages, the researchers will collect their own data by giving their participants quantitative tests, and the researchers will run statistical analyses. Article Review Assignment Help
Label your answers clearly as Part 1, Part 2, etc.
- Name the database you used to find your article. (1 point)
- Name the three search terms you typed into the database to find the article you selected for this assignment. (3 points)
- Include the reference for your article in correct APA format (6th edition). (5 points)
- Name the author’s purpose of the study. Write the purpose as a statement. If you write the purpose directly as the authors have it, include it in quotes and include an in-text APA citation. Note: The authors may have more than one purpose (you can choose one). (2 points) Article Review Assignment Help
- State whether the authors research question/ hypothesis is a difference or relationship type of question, or if they looked at both differences and relationships. (1 point)
- Identify TWO variables used in your study. (If your study has more than two variables, choose two, and ONLY report those two variables. Do NOT name more than two variables.) Report the scale of measurement for both variables (nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio). (4 points)
- In a single sentence, report TWO tests they used to collect data (2 points) and state what those two tests were used to measure in the study. (2 points) Article Review Assignment Help
- In a single sentence, report all the statistical analysis(ses) they used in their study. Note: The statistical analysis they use will be at the end of the Methods section/ beginning of Results section. (2 points) Report how the authors visually displayed their results (i.e. a graph, a table, figures, etc.). (2 points)
- Report the key findings from the study in your own words in at least three sentences (what is the takeaway message from their results or beginning of discussion section). This section should be in your own words, do NOT include quotes or use the articles exact words. (3 points)
- Discuss which section of the research article you found most challenging to understand and why. You must name at least ONE challenge you had to get the point. (1 point) Article Review Assignment Help
- Include a pdf of the article on Canvas with your assignment submission. (2 points)
DO NOT use either of the following articles as they were used as examples/ demonstrations. If you use either of these articles, you will receive a zero for the assignment.
Spink, K. S., McLaren, C. D., & Ulvick, J. D. (2018). Groupness, cohesion, and intention to return to sport: A study of intact youth teams. International Journal of Sports Science & Coaching, 13(4), 545-551.
Lange, E., Kucharski, D., Svedlund, S., Svensson, K., Bertholds, G., Gjertsson, I., & Mannerkorpi, K. (2019). Effects of aerobic and resistance exercise in older adults with rheumatoid arthritis: a randomized controlled trial. Arthritis Care & Research, 71(1), 61-70.
For Article Review Assignment Help please click here