Reflection Psychology Assignment
The portfolio will consist of a reflective paper with supporting attachments and should be a compilation of practicum and related classroom work in the areas of theory, policy, practice, research and evaluation and the use of the Afrocentric and Strength- Based perspectives. The portfolio will give some indication of the extent to which the student understands and can apply the knowledge, skills, and values of advanced generalist social work practice. Reflection Psychology Assignment Help
Reflective paper instructions (minimum of 8 pages)
The reflective paper, should in a narrative form, identify the chosen foci, and summarize significant learning experiences that have occurred and describe the new knowledge, values, and/or skills acquired during the foundation and concentration years of the program.
The Reflective Paper should include the following sections:
1. Afrocentric Perspective – Student will reflect on the personal and professional understanding and application of the Afrocentric Perspective and Strength-Based Perspective in social work practice.
2. Knowledge and Skills of Clinical Social Work Practice – Student will reflect on and Identify a case submitted with the use of a specific practice theory, provide a rationale for the choice of the theory and clearly describe the implementation the practice theory in the case. Reflection Psychology Assignment Help
3. Knowledge and Skills for Social Work Policy – Student will reflect on the learning and application of skills for indirect practice and use of Social Policy.
4. Knowledge and Skills for research and evaluation – Student will reflect on the learning and knowledge for application for research and evaluation in social work practice.
5. Knowledge and Skills for Social Work Leadership in Clinical Settings- Student will reflect on the learning and application of a leadership style and skills for and application in social work practice.
6. Self-Reflection – Students will reflect on personal and professional growth process during their matriculation in the WMYJSSW. Identify learning and specific strengths developed for utilization in social work practice.
For Reflection Psychology Assignment Help please click here