Courts and Legal System Assignment
Select two discussion questions from the chapter below and post your response addressing the two questions in one posting response (be sure to identify the questions you selected in your response).
Chapter 7- The Courts and Legal Professionals- Select Two Questions Below:
1. What is the difference between judicial independence and judicial impartiality? Which is more important, in your opinion?
2. To what extent are laypeople (that is, those not legally trained) used in the court systems of our model countries? What are the advantages and disadvantages of such a system?
3. Debate in class the advantages and challenges of supranational courts and/or whether the United States should support the International Criminal Court. Courts and Legal System Assignment Help
4. In your class, in small-group discussions, rank the court systems from 1 (worst) to 6 (best) in terms of what you think it would be like to be involved in them as a defendant, and discuss why. Then compare your results with the other groups.
5. Go to the United Nations document “Basic Principles on the Role of Lawyers” at http://www1.umn.edu/humanrts/instree/i3bprl.htm and determine whether any of the model nations would have a compliance problem with the principles. What principles would be most problematic? For what countries?
Courts and Legal System Assignment Help Help
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced
- Use one-inch margins on all sides
- All paragraphs in the body are indented
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath
- Use 12-point font throughout
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner
- The manual recommends using one space after most punctuation marks
- A shortened version of the title (“running head”) should be placed in the upper left hand corner
For Courts and Legal System Assignment Help please click here