Public Management Assignment
General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted. Public Management Assignment Help
1.2 Describe the simple and complex issues pertaining to public management
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week11
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre via blackboard.
Weight: 10 Marks
We expect you to answer each question as per instructions in the assignment. You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind. The assignment with be evaluated in terms of your planning, organization and the way you present your assignment. All the three section will carry equal weightage
Kindly read the instruction carefully and prepare your assignment accordingly.
1) Planning: Read the assignments carefully, go through the Units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange them in a logical order. (3 Marks)
2) Organisation: Be a little selective and analytical before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. Give adequate attention to question’s introduction and conclusion. (3 Marks) Public Management Assignment Help
Make sure that:
a) The answer is logical and coherent
b) It has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs
c) The presentation is correct in your own expression and style.
3) Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answer, you can write down the final version for submission. If you so desire, you may underline the points you wish to emphasize. Make sure that the answer is within the stipulated word limit. (4 Marks)
Write an essay on the following topic in about 1000-1200 words.
“Human resource skill is considered a vital factor for smooth organization change and managing organizational transformation” In the present technological age, discuss the important constraint in the process of upgradation of Human Resource in the organization. Also discuss how to develop technological skills to address the business issues. (Give an example of the organization you are aware with).
Important: You are required to present at least three scholarly journals to support your answers.
For Public Management Assignment Help please click here