Public Health Project Assignment
- Week 1 ProjectAssignment Due March 28 at 11:59 PMTopic for Public Health Plan
Review the following lecture:
- Ten Essential Services of Public Health
- During this course, you will be developing a research study or completing an internship. The first part of doing either of these is to develop an understanding of the community or population you wish to research or work with.
On the basis of your research, create a 3- to 4-page report:
- Identifying the health topic or concern that you are interested in researching or working with during your research
- Identifying the population you wish to research or work with in your internship in terms of age, gender, race, socioeconomic class, and religions
- Identifying the risks or protective factors leading to this health issue or concern
- Providing any evidence that suggests that the issue you are looking to research or work on through your internship is of concern
- Be sure to support your points for each of the components in parentheses with data from the program and outside research.Submission Details
- Name your document SU_PHE4200_W1_A3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner
For Public Health Project Assignment Help please click here