SWOT Analysis Assignment
Review the Case Study: East Chestnut Regional Health System document.
Assume you are the Marketing Manager for East Chestnut Regional Health. Upper management has requested you prepare a Current Situation/SWOT Analysis summary for them.
Conduct a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) Analysis on the organization, using the SWOT Analysis Worksheet for your analysis.
Consider the following in your analysis:
- Current internal product and service strengths and weaknesses
- Current competition
- Current or potential opportunities that exist in the external environment and their impact on the organization
- Current or potential threats in the external environment and their impact on the organization
Prepare a 500-word Current Situation/SWOT Analysis Summary of your analysis in which you answer the question, “Where are we now as an organization?”
Include the following in your Current Situation/SWOT Analysis Summary:
- 3 key strengths of the organization on which it can build
- 3 key weaknesses of the organization on which it can improve
- 3 key opportunities the organization could address in the marketplace to expand its offerings or improve its profitability
- 3 key threats the organization faces from the external environment
- How the organization can build on its strengths to address its weaknesses and threats
- How the organization can build on its strengths to take advantage of market opportunities
Cite at least 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency sites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Part 2 Due Sunday 3/37/22
Think about marketing challenges in health care.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
How is economics in health care unique from other industries?
How is marketing in health care unique from marketing in other industries?
What marketing challenges might arise should a major health care provider stop offering a product or service that is socially popular but economically unprofitable?
What marketing elements should be considered before a health care provider eliminates such a product or service?
For SWOT Analysis Assignment Help please click here