Patient Diagnosis Assignment Instructions
Response must be at least 510 words written in current APA format with at least two academic references cited. References must be within the last five years.
- Discuss the specific socioeconomic, spiritual, lifestyle, and other cultural factors related to the health of the patient you selected.
- Utilizing the five assessment domains, which ones would you utilize on your patients in conducting a comprehensive nutritional assessment.
- Discuss the functional anatomy and physiology of a psychiatric mental health patient. Which key concepts must a nurse know in order to assess specific functions?
Patient Diagnosis Assignment Help Patient is a 23-year-old Native American male comes in to see you because he has been having anxiety and wants something to help him. He has been smoking “pot” and says he drinks to help him too. He tells you he is afraid that he will not get into Heaven if he continues in this lifestyle. He came in for an annual physical. Patient has no past medical or surgical history, has no known drug allergies, and isn’t currently taking any medication.
He has a family history of diabetes, hypertension, and alcoholism. No recent weight gains of losses, fatigue, fever, or chills. No chest discomfort or palpitations, history of eczema, no syncopal episodes or dizziness, no change in memory or thinking patterns; no twitches or abnormal movements. Patient’s vital signs are as followed: B/P 158/90; Pulse 88; RR 18; Temp 99.2; Ht 5,7; wt 208; BMI 32.6. Patient Diagnosis Assignment Help
Patient developed and well-nourished. He is anxious – pacing in the room and fidgeting, but in no acute distress.
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner
For Patient Diagnosis Assignment Help please click here