NutritionCalc Assignment Overview:
For this assignment, you will follow the NutritionCalc Plus Instructions document to input
the information from your Food Journal assignment in Unit 2. You will analyze your
report using the information from NutritionCalc.
• Using the Word document attached to this assignment, create your NutritionCalc
o Enter your data from the Food Journal assignment into NutritionCalc.
• View and save your All Daily Reports in a PDF document. This document should
o Bar Graph Report.
o Spreadsheet Report.
o Macronutrient Distribution.
o Calorie Assessment.
o Nutrition Facts.
o My Plate.
o Food List Report.
• Include the following information in a separate document:
o Refer to your All Daily Report from NutritionCalc. On the MyPlate Report, you will
see Intake vs. Recommendation.
§ Take a look at either the fruit or vegetable category.
§ Explain why under consumption of this food group can be a concern for
§ Discuss how this food group functions in relation to health.
§ Identify and discuss two specific nutrients found in this food group. What
health issues or symptoms can arise if these nutrients are missing from
the diet? NutritionCalc Assignment Help
§ Compare and contrast your intake vs. the recommendation.
• How do you plan to increase your consumption if necessary?Copyright 2022 Post University, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
• Submit a Word document in APA format for the questions.
• Submit a PDF document containing all of the areas listed for the NutritionCalc
Be sure to read the criteria below by which your work will be evaluated before
you write and again after you write.
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner.
For NutritionCalc Assignment Help please click here