For this assignment you will find a news article (not a blog, not Wikipedia, not an opinion article, a news article) that describes a change in supply, demand or both in a real world market. The learning objective is to understand how supply and demand impacts markets and prices. Assignment History
- Find one or two news articles from the Internet that illustrate a shift in supply and/or demand. The article(s) need to illustrate at least two of the four graphs. This may require two articles. The article(s) must be recent (within the last six months), and MUST NOT be from an encyclopedia or reference website that discusses demand and supply. Microeconomics Assignment Help
- DO NOT use blogs.
- The best articles are about changes in the price and/or sales of a particular product. You then have the opportunity to demonstrate your understanding of supply and demand shifts as you explain the changes in price and quantity experienced by the product you choose. RECOMMENDATION: READ THE SAMPLE PROJECT: Under the Getting Started link. Microeconomics Assignment Help
- Summarize the article. (Do not quote the article, but explain it as if you were telling someone about it. If you do use direct quotes or paraphrases, remember that citations and references are required.) If you use more than one article, then citations are required.
- Explain which graph in our collection – A, B, C, or D – illustrates the shift that you identify by describing the change in equilibrium quantity. Remember to illustrate the shifts shown in at least two of the four graphs.
- Some articles may describe a situation where both curves shift. This is not common but it is possible. Microeconomics Assignment Help
- Do use paragraphs in your post. And do remain focused on what is in the article.
- Provide a full URL link to the article along with an APA-formatted reference to the article at the bottom of your submission.
- Important: This is a Microeconomic course. Do not choose an article discussing Macroeconomic issues: Inflation, unemployment, trade deficit, government budget deficit, etc.
For Microeconomics Assignment Help please click here