Facebook Case Study Assignment
Facebook, Inc. is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg along with other fellow Harvard College students. As of the end of 2018, the number of Facebook employees reached 35,587 full-time staff. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Amazon, Apple, and Google. From our Thompson text, read Chapter 10 Assurance of Learning Exercise #3 related to Facebook’s Career page and click on the website link to provide you with information to use in your response to the following:
- How do Facebook’s internal management training programs integrate the traits and stated goals on the Careers page into specific and tangible construction of employee capabilities? How does this apply to our reading of the week? Facebook Case Study Assignment Help
- How does the internal training Boot Camp program prepare Facebook employees of all types to “move fast and break things”? How does this apply to our readings of the week?
- What does this case have to do with overall organizational Strategy?
- Your analysis should be between 1000 and 1500 words. Facebook Case Study Assignment Help
- Incorporate a minimum of at least our course text and one non-course scholarly/peer reviewed source in your paper. All written assignments must include a coverage page, introductory and concluding paragraphs, reference page, be double-spaced, and proper in-text citations using APA guidelines.
- Due by 11:59 pm EST on Day 7, Sunday.
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner.
For Facebook Case Study Assignment Help please click here