ELL language Focus Assignment
Supporting a learner through English language development requires an intentional focus on the English language, in addition to the content being addressed.
Arrange the clinical field experience for this course in a K-8 or 9-12 school setting that includes English language learners in which you observe and collaborate with a certified teacher. Prior to the clinical field experience, review the requirements of all clinical field experiences for this course. Create a document to share with your mentor teacher detailing these requirements and what is being requested of the mentor. This document should include the scheduling required to complete all assignments. ELL language Focus Assignment Help
Part 1: Interview and Observation
Discuss language instruction of ELLs with your mentor teacher. You may consult other teachers at your field experience site to gather additional information if needed. Include the following in your discussion: ELL language Focus Assignment Help
- How do you address language form (vocabulary, grammar, and discourse specific to a particular content area) and language function (the purposes for communication/use of language in academic and social contexts) in your classroom?
- How do you address the relationship between verbal and written expression in your classroom?
- What strategies do you implement to support the various language needs of ELLs?
- How do you provide ELLs with content area instruction that meets grade level expectations, while supporting their English language development?
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner.
For ELL language Focus Assignment Help please click here