Communication in Debate Assignment Instructions
- Type your full name, course name, and date in the upper left-hand corner of the page
- Type your subject in the center of the page. The subject should be the name of the assignment
- Start your writing at the left margin (do not center your entire paper)
- Use Calibri, Arial, or Times New Roman 12-point font
- Use double spacing
- Use correct spelling and grammar
- Use proper citations to give credit to other resources and ideas that are not your own
Answer the following: Communication in Debate Assignment Help
There is no length requirement, but you must answer all of the questions in depth.
- Describe a time when you could not reach an agreement with someone on an issue that is considered to be controversial to the public. The issue should display an opposing debate that has some degree of emotional charge from politics, ethics, philosophy, or religious beliefs. This can be from any life experience.
- The reading lists 10 specific rules for debate to follow in any situation. Use these rules to answer the following: Communication in Debate Assignment Help
- During the disagreement, did one or both parties follow any of these rules? Which rule? How was this helpful to the outcome?
- During the disagreement, did one or both parties NOT follow any of these rules? Which rule? How was this harmful to the outcome?
- Did either of you shut down communication? Was ending the conversation a good choice? Why or why not?
- Why is communication important when working through a controversial issue?
Communication in Debate Assignment Help APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner.
For Communication in Debate Assignment Help please click here