Program Design Project Details
After reviewing the resources this week, consider your program’s design.
Specifically, focus on the following:
- Pre-Training – What will you do in phase 1 to engage and excite your learners for your training?
- Learning Event – For phase 2, how will you convey knowledge to your learners? How will you train them? Consider outlining the entire event. Keep in mind time constraints as well.
- Post-Training – In phase 3, how will you assess them and the training? How will you be sure that they are transferring the skills from the training and applying them in their day to day positions? Program Design Project Help
It is recommended that you create a Concept Map, Curriculum Road Map, or Storyboard, if applicable and helpful to you as you create your sections of the final project. To guide you in this process, access the templatDownload access the template. While not mandatory, this templateDownload templatehelps you form an outline of your plan. Program Design Project Help
Papers will be 3-5 pages in content length, mostly narrative in format. However, some items can be contained within a chart or table, or a bullet points outline as you create sections of your Final Project. See the rubric for specific details to guide you in developing your papers. Papers must follow APA guidelines (especially in regards to citing sources to avoid Program Design Project Helpplagiarized work). You will utilize content from additional resources, such as scholarly articles, journals. (Note: Wikipedia is not a scholarly resource).
- Training Design Process (Links to an external site.)
- Designing Effective Training (Links to an external site.)
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner.
For Program Design Project Help please click here