Southwest Airlines Case Study Review Overview:
This case illustrates several ways in which Southwest Airlines utilizes the four main
building blocks of competitive advantage: efficiency, customer responsiveness,
innovation, and reliable quality.
You will need to review the SouthwestAirlines case study at the end of Chapter 3 in the
textbook and answer the following questions:
• What is the link between Southwest Airlines’ business model, strategy,
competitive advantage, and profitability?
• What are Southwest Airlines’ distinctive competencies, resources, and
capabilities to make it happen?
• How will the SouthwestAirlines competitive advantage be maintained in the
• Submit a two-three page Word document covering the elements of the
• Develop a clear introduction, body, and conclusion. Use paragraph format and
• Focus on the quality of writing and content.
• Use APA format with a title page, in-text citations, and references. Abstract not
required. The title page, reference page, and appendices are excluded in page
• Research and cite at least two credible sources in APA format.
Be sure to read the criteria below by which your work will be evaluated before
you write and again after you write.
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner.
For Southwest Airlines Case Study Review Help please click here