Legal Environment Analysis
This is a written assignment that will be worth 100 points. It needs to be 3 pages long, double-spaced, Times New Roman 12, 1.25 margins.
The assignment is due on Saturday, March 26, at 11:59pm.
To submit it, use the “Legal Environment Analysis” Turnitin link that you will find by
accessing the Assignments link in Blackboard.
Note: When referring to items that are not your own ideas (for example, referring to
specific laws listed or talked about in your analysis), you must cite the laws using MLA or
Chicago format. Here is a good website for tips on how to cite sources.
Each individual has to turn in one written assignment. In this assignment, you need to:
1. Describe the legal environment of your chosen country, making specific references to
– the rule of law (to what extent is the country governed by law as opposed to arbitrary decisions of individual government officials) and
– laws that govern foreign direct investment (for example, are there provisions to attract foreign direct investment, such as tax incentives, most-favored-nation treatment, dispute resolution fora; or provisions that restrict foreign direct investors such as high local content requirements or currency exchange restrictions). Legal Environment Analysis Help
2. Discuss challenges and opportunities for American investors posed by the legal environment.
3. Based on the challenges and opportunities you have identified through your research,
formulate two recommendations, with your supporting arguments, to an American investor to successfully navigate your country’s legal environment
Legal Environment Analysis APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner.
For Legal Environment Analysis Help please click here