HR Essay Assignment
This module analyses the range of human resource management (HRM) activities undertaken within organisations to manage the performance of its employees and explores the devolution of many of these roles and responsibilities to line managers.
You are required to complete an essay to demonstrate learning outcome 1:
Discuss the rationale for managing performance within organisations, its position in the employee lifecycle, and the role of the line manager in the process. HR Essay Assignment Help
You should apply your answer to the Ferdinand Bilstein Logistics Centre at Markham Vale and illustrate key points with reflection on your participation in the practicals you will undertake during module seminars. A case study and supporting videos and documents are provided in Appendix 1 and we will work with the case study during lectures and seminars as a teaching and learning aid.
HR Essay Assignment Help Discuss the rationale for managing performance at the Ferdinand Bilstein Logistics Centre at Markham Vale. Assess the advantages and disadvantages/limitations of introducing an annual appraisal scheme to achieve this and the role of the line manager in effective design and implementation. Illustrate your answer with your own experiences from the practical activities you have completed in the seminars.
Your response should consider:
- Why organisations need to manage the performance of employees
- How performance appraisals might improve organisational performance (in ‘theory’ and in ‘practice’) at different stages of the employee lifecycle
- The risks and limitations of an annual appraisals process
- The reaction of employees
- The ability, motivation and opportunity of line managers to implement the system
- Examples from your own experiences in seminar practical’s.
HR Essay Assignment Help All answers must be:
- Between 1000 and 1,500 words long. (NOTE: 1,500 words is the MAXIMUM word limit for this assignment. There is no +10% allowance on these questions.)
- Supported with relevant literature using the Harvard Referencing system. This requires citations (references to relevant literature) within the answer itself which then must also be listed in full in a reference list at the end of your work. Work will not be awarded a pass grade at this level of study without a clear demonstration of this skill.
- Compiled into a SINGLE word document containing ALL answers
For HR Essay Assignment Help please click here