Cloud computing and virtualization Assignment
For your written assignment this week, complete a case study of the organization you work for (use a hypothetical or “other” organization if more applicable) that will address the following prompts:
- Describe the organization’s environment, and evaluate its preparedness for virtualization.
- Explain Microsoft (or another product) licensing for virtualized environments.
- Recommend a configuration for shared storage; make sure to discuss the need for high availability and redundancy for virtualization for the organization.
- Explain Windows Azure capabilities for virtual machines and managing a hybrid cloud, including Windows Azure’s Internet as a Service (IaaS) and storage capabilities
Cloud computing Assignment Make a recommendation for cloud computer use in the organization, including a justification for your recommendations.
Submit your midterm research paper as a single document. Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately four to six pages in length (1200-1800 words), not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
This is not part of Cloud computing Assignment
- Complete information on your patient to provide your classmates and faculty with some context.
- Background: age, sex, ethnicity, allergies, significant med/surg history
- Reason for visit or hospitalization
- Social history
- Utilize the SOAP format to critically think through the nursing process related to the top priorities you have identified for this patient. Be sure that the content in the assessment and plan sections correspond to the information in the subjective and objective sections.
- SUBJECTIVE is only what the patient tells you (statements or questions, complaints or concerns)
- OBJECTIVE includes physical assessment data, interval test data, lab or blood work, other objective data, current orders, current medications
- ASSESSMENT includes the interpretation of information in the previous two
For Cloud computing Assignment Help please click here