Hastiness and Poverty Discussion Assignment
1.1 Assignment: Devotional
- Be sure to address the following prompts and requirements in your paper:
- Why would hastiness lead to “poverty,” as the verse says?
- Considering your cultural and religious background, what is your personal view regarding making thorough plans? Explain your opinion and provide examples, if possible.
- How would you avoid this dilemma in developing a project like the topic you have selected for the capstone?
- Your paper should be at least 250 words in length. Hastiness and Poverty Discussion Assignment
1.4 Discussion: Capstone Topic Description
- Conduct initial research into your selected topic using several authoritative sources from the university library, texts from the program, and other course materials.
- Using the discussion link below, respond to the following prompts:
- Provide an overview of your project topic, including your reasoning for the selection of the topic. Hastiness and Poverty Discussion Assignment
- Include a brief description of the problem you have discovered and proposed ideas you may use to provide a solution.
- Your initial post should be a minimum of 300 words and is due by the fourth day of the workshop.
The Poverty Discussion assignment submission should also include all the references you intend to use in the paper. Place your references in the template under the reference section. No annotations should be included at this stage of the outline. Your references must be in compliance with APA 7th edition. A total of 10 or more references should be used in the paper.
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
For Hastiness and Poverty Discussion Assignment Help please click here