ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH LAW & POLICY ASSIGNMENT
Students have the opportunity to complete an additional assignment for extra credit. There are two options:
1) Listen to up to three of the following podcasts and write a 1-page paper on each analyzing its potential connection to environmental policy or activism. Each 1-page paper is worth up to 1%, for a maximum of 3% added to the final grade.
Ezra Klein show with Philip Tetlock Future Perfect with Cornel West
Red Nation with John Trudell Commoning with Kate Raworth Rational Animals with Pinker, Kahneman, Chakrabarti
Free to Choose with Julian Simon
Vox Conversations with N.K. Jemisin Listen, Organize, Act with Ernesto Cortes
The Tight Rope with Noam Chomsky 80,000 hours with Cass Sunstein Vox Conversations with Peter Singer Environmental Health Law Assignment Help
2) Read one of the following books and write a 3-page reflection on it.
• Tom’s River by Dan Fagin
• Toxic Communities by Dorceta Taylor
For both options above, the student chooses the topic of the paper, with the only criteria that it is thoughtful and carefully written. Half credit is guaranteed as long as there is sufficient evidence that the book/podcast was read/listened to. The rest will be based on the content of the paper(s) Environmental Health Law Assignment Help
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner
For Environmental Health Law Assignment Help please click here