Discovery Research Assignment
This discovery research is an opportunity to research ethical and moral practices of doing business in Asia.
1. Conduct a literature review and then share your discoveries in the discussion. Let the discussion scope guide your discovery research. You are required to have at least three resources. Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
2. Initial post
1. Define ethical and moral practices in Asia.
2. How can western companies in China successfully carry out ethical and moral practices of doing business?
3. Take on the role of a consultant to provide some persuasive recommendations to the executive team of a multinational project on ethical and moral practices.
Unit 2: Doing Business in Asia: The Ethical Challenges
This unit, we learn how American companies can operate ethically in Asia, and how Asian companies conduct businesses consistently with American expectations of ethics and fair play. This topic will discuss the challenges, and demonstrate that doing business in Asia can be very challenging as the ethical expectations in Western business environments may not be the same in Asia. As a future global business leader, it is very important for you to be aware of, and know how to deal with ethical challenges while doing business with individuals and businesses in Asia. Discovery Research Assignment Help
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner.
Readings and Materials
- Santa Clara University. (n.d.). Doing Business in Asia: The Ethical Challenges (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from https://www.scu.edu/ethics/focus-areas/business-ethics/resources/doing-business-in-asia-the-ethical-challenges/
For Discovery Research Assignment Help please click here