Statistic Mean Mode Assignment Instructions
Use the table to answer the 11 questions below. Be sure to explain each answer
thoroughly. In other words, do no include a numerical answer without explaining how
you arrived at the solution.
Fasting Blood Sugar Values Table
Beta FBS Group
|Alpha FBS Group||Sugar Values Table|
Statistic Mean Mode Assignment Questions
Answer the following questions in complete sentences.
1. What is the mean fasting blood sugar value for each group?
2. What is the median fasting blood sugar value for each group?
3. What is the mode fasting blood sugar value for each group?
4. What is the range of fasting blood sugar values for the Alpha Group?
5. What is the range of fasting blood sugar values for the Beta Group?
6. How stable is the range as a measure of variability? Why?
7. What statistical value represents the 50thpercentile? Statistic Mean Mode Assignment
8. The standard deviation (SD) for the Alpha FBS Group = 64.75.
What do these values say about how the data vary around themean for each group? Vary between groups? (See Standard Deviation text and Table 13-8 for help).
9. The standard deviation (SD) for Beta FBS Group = 193.25.
10. If you had each patient’s fasting blood sugar value and age, what
procedure will you use to make comparisons among unlike data?
11. If the data sets approximated a normal distribution, then what percentage of patients’ fasting blood sugar values would fall within two SDs of the mean?
Statistic Mean Mode Assignment Throughout your paper, you need to apply the following APA format guidelines:
- Set page margins to 1 inch on all sides.
- Double-space all text, including headings.
- Indent the first line of every paragraph 0.5 inches.
- Use an accessible font (e.g., Times New Roman 12pt., Arial 11pt., or Georgia 11pt.).
For Statistic Mean Mode Assignment Help please click here