Multivitamin Supplement Assignment Instructions
Choose a single vitamin or multivitamin supplement that has been promoted for a targeted population.
Example: Certain age group, health condition, or gender group (men’s health, women’s health).
two-page paper, address the following: Investigate the rationale for the vitamin composition of the vitamin.
Determine what natural food sources can give the same nutritional benefits as the vitamin.
Discuss any side effects or interactions with the vitamin
Based on the research that you have conducted, provide your opinion regarding whether or not you feel the vitamin is a good addition to a natural food source diet. Explain and support your answer.
Multivitamin Supplement Assignment Expectations for Grading:
1. Demonstration of critical thinking, scholarship, and ability to connect and apply the material. Comprehensiveness and completeness of your responses . Adherence to the written instructions . Spelling and grammar APA Style References to support your paper (150-175 words)
Multivitamin Supplement Assignment Part 2
In part one each student is finding and summarizing one peer-reviewed primary research article for your group. (10 pts)
Directions for each individual summary:
- Find one peer-reviewed primary (Original Research) article on Topic 6.
- Read and evaluate the article chosen.
- Write a summary of the article that answers the following questions for the article:
- Who were the participants of the study? (i.e. healthy men, postmenopausal women)
- What is the intervention and control; or the comparison?
- What type of study was done? (i.e. RCT, case-control)
- What is the main finding of the peer-reviewed article?
- List 2 or more strengths and 2 or more weaknesses of the study design (not the results). Multivitamin Supplement Assignment
- Write this summary in a paragraph format.
- Include the full references for the chosen article in AMA format. A guide to AMA is posted on Canvas. Note: This is NOT just the URL! Also, journal articles need to be formatted like journal articles, not the website you found the article.
- Post this summary in the thread I started for Part 1.
For Multivitamin Supplement Assignment Help please click here