Leadership Management Assignment 2 Instructions
The first section can be written in response to the question number in academic writing style, using APA style citations and reference section as described.
1. In your own words, define trait-based leadership (2-3 sentences).
2. Provide a direct quotation within the same paragraph that describes trait-based leadership.“Use APA style for the quotation and citation for the quote” (Author, YEAR, p. #). Leadership Management Assignmen
3. Discuss the characteristics of trait-based leadership shown (or not shown) by Chris
Gardner. Use specific examples from the film (Director, YEAR, timestamp) to illustrate your answer (~ 1-page) Besure to time-stamp the location of the specific examples, cite appropriately, and use areference page.
4. Explain how understanding trait-based perspectives of leadership can have an impact on your learning (~1/2 page)
Leadership Management Assignment Part II:
The following section is reflective in nature and does not require APA style citation or
references. Remember to use first person (“I”, “me”, “my”) when writing reflections and to avoid use of second-person language such as “you”, “your”, “you’re”.
Consider how you would best incorporate the concepts learned this week into your lifestyle, and how these concepts can add to your classroom success. Write a minimum of 3-7 sentences per 1 paragraph for the topics listed below (a – d):
c. trait-based leadership
d. reading comprehension (state the methods you are using to enhance your reading)
Leadership Management Assignment APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner.
For Leadership Management Assignment Help please click here