Psychology Mixed Assignment part one
locate an empirical article from a recent peer-reviewed journal (2014 or newer). Your chosen article should feature a study and include several elements such as one of the research methods discussed in this week’s readings, as well as participants and the study’s outcome. Particular elements should include a hypothesis, method, results, and conclusion. Once you have located an appropriate study/article, develop a 2-page paper that provides a brief introduction of the study and the question that the researcher(s) attempted to address. This section should also include the hypotheses of the study.
- the research design used
- what the researchers discovered
- any limitations in the study
- why the researchers think their findings are important
- your critical assessment on the strengths and weaknesses of the study
Ensure to justify your responses by relating the method or findings to material you learned from this week’s readings.
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner
Psychology Mixed Assignment part two
Explain the impact of a tri-racial system on societal perceptions of race and ethnicity. Provide specific examples.
Separately analyze the impact of race, power, and wealth on people’s perceptions of social class. Provide specific examples for each.
Explain which you believe has the greatest influence on people’s perceptions of social class and justify your response.
1) Discuss from a sociological perspective the difference between race and ethnicity, along with the terms prejudice, racism and scapegoat. Explain how your racial or ethnic identity has played a significant (positive or negative) role in your life?
2) Racial and ethnic stereotypes are everywhere in the mass media (social media, television ads, magazines etc). Surveying some of these mediums, identify racial or ethnic stereotypes in the media. Who were the targets?
For Psychology Mixed Assignment Help please click here