Pharmacology Nursing Assignment Help
Active Learning Activity from Personalized Learning Platform Opportunities
NR293 Pharmacology Active Learning Activity_PLP_Nov 21
Purpose: To expand understanding and application pharmacologic concepts for integration of these concepts to support critical thinking.
Course outcomes: This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
CO1: Apply the concepts of pharmacotherapeutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacogenomics to the use of specific medication classifications in specific health conditions and in consideration of medication side/adverse effects, nursing implications, and medication teaching. (POs 1, 2, and 3) Pharmacology Nursing
CO2: Apply principles of health promotion, as well as illness and injury prevention, to promote safety and effectiveness of commonly used pharmacologic therapy across the lifespan, taking into consideration sociocultural, genetic/genomic, developmental, and gender implications. (POs 3 and 8)
CO3: Utilize the nursing process in understanding the effects of drug therapy on health outcomes across the lifespan within the framework of a diverse population of individuals, families, and communities. (PO 4)
CO4: Examine the professional nursing roles of care manager, educator, researcher, and advocate in relation to pharmacologic therapy and within the framework of a diverse population of individuals, families, and communities. (POs 6 and 7)
Due date: Your faculty member will inform you when this assignment is due. The Late Assignment Policy applies to this Pharmacology Nursing Asignment.
Total points possible: 50 points each; 200 points in course
Preparing the Pharmacology Nursing assignment
Follow these guidelines when completing this assignment. Speak with your faculty member if you have questions.
1. Complete one Medication Concept Map for the selected drug classes (faculty will pick class of medication based on personalized learning platform (PLP) opportunities for improvement from completed PLP concepts).
2. Include the following sections for each Medication Concept Map. (50 points/100%)
• Medication – Medication Type
• Category Class – Drug class
• Expected Pharmacological Mechanism of Action
• Therapeutic Uses
• Medication Administration
• Nursing Interventions
• Interactions Pharmacology Nursing
• Client Education
• Evaluation of Medication Effectiveness
• Fewer than three unique errors in grammar, capitalization, punctuation, and/or spelling are present and if handwritten information is legible.
3. Concept map template is on page 4 of this guideline.
For writing assistance (APA, formatting, or grammar) visit the Writing Center.
Please note that your instructor may provide you with additional assessments in any form to determine that you fully understand the concepts learned in the review module.
For Pharmacology Nursing Assignment Help please click here