JAVA GUI Coding Assignment instructions:
a main application called Project1.java, and a GUI (that extends JFrame) called WordGUI.java. The main program should open a file called “input.txt” which will contain words, one per line. As the words are read from the file, they should be displayed in the GUI as follows:
The GUI should have a grid layout of two rows (row 0 and row 1) and three columns (column 0, 1 and 2). All words that start with an ‘A’ or ‘a’ should be displayed in row 0, column 0. All words that start with an ‘E’ or ‘e’ should be displayed in row 0, column 1. Likewise for words starting with ‘I’ or ‘I’ in row 0 column 2, with ‘O’ or’o’ in row 1 column 0, with ‘U’ or ‘u’ in row 1 column 1, and the rest of the words in row 1, column 2. The input file Each line of the input file will contain a word.
JAVA GUI Coding Assignment
An example of the input file would be:
needs 2 files::
For the reference use the APA style
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner
For JAVA GUI Coding Assignment Help please click here