Assignment 1: Interdisciplinary Research Skills
Suppose you are working your first dream job as an interdisciplinary academic researcher in your area of interest. Describe what that fields that interdisciplinary research position would incorporate. Using the resources and readings from this week, describe what research skills might be crucial to success in your position and offer some examples of how you would incorporate those skills. Finally, describe your own strengths and weaknesses as they relate to those research skills. What steps might you take to build upon or improve those weaknesses?
PAPER MUST HAVE SCHOLARY RESOURCES
Your paper should be 2-3 pages double spaced, Times New Roman 1″ margins and include a properly APA (7th ed. for student papers) formatted cover page, body, and references.
- Submissions should be typed, double-spaced, 1″ margins, times new roman 12 pt font, and saved as .doc, .docx, .pdf.
- Use APA 7th format for citations and references
- View the grading rubric so you understand how you will be assessed on this Assignment.
- Disclaimer- Originality of attachments will be verified by Turnitin. Both you and your instructor will receive the results.
Interdisciplinary Research Skills Assignment part 2
In a short paper (2-3 pages), please address each of the topics below with a 2-3 paragraph narrative for each section.
1. Course Content: Describe the most important aspects of this course for you with respect to the content that was covered or activities in which you participated. Discuss the relevance and value or the practicum assignment with respect to your knowledge acquisition.
2. Application of Course Content: Describe how you applied what you learned in this course at your workplace. Discuss how this course may have impacted your specific job, techniques you used at work, or other relevant aspects that show how what you learned was linked to your job. Not Interdisciplinary Research Skills
3. Job Experience Integration: Describe how your work experiences were used in the classroom and attributed to your performance in the course. Discuss how integrating your work experiences in class activities assisted in understanding topics discussed within the course.
Course topics: Interdisciplinary Research Skills
- Globalization and Global Strategy,
- Strategic Choices in the Global Market Place
- Global Strategy and Organization
- International Strategic Alliances
- Global Knowledge Management
- Leveraging Knowledge Resources Globally
- Global Strategy in Emerging
- Global Strategy in Emerging Markets
- Corporate Governance Issues in International Business
For Interdisciplinary Research Skills Assignment help please click here