Health Disparities and SES Incorporating Theory in Health Promotion
The discussion assignment provides a forum for discussing relevant topics for this week based on the course competencies covered.
For this assignment, make sure you post your initial response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use outside sources. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format. Health Disparities and SES
Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing a point of view with a rationale, challenging an aspect of the discussion, or indicating a relationship between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Complete your participation for this assignment by the end of the week. Health Disparities and SES
Answer the following questions and post your responses via the discussion board: Health Disparities and SES
- Select a health problem and target group and discuss how you would apply the Diffusion Acceleration Model to that problem and target group. Be prepared to share your discussions with the rest of the class.
- Describe the potential benefits of community involvement with regard to health promotion strategies.
- Identify and discuss the characteristics of community-based participatory research.
- Discuss the ways in which community-based participatory research differs from the traditional research approach.
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner.
For Health Disparities and SES Assignment Help Please click here