Expressing Creativity Assignment Instruction
we are challenged to consider aspects of intelligence and creativity. Creativity, we learn, is an important skill applied in solving novel problems and creating unique goods, products, services, or ideas.
Elizabeth Kirk (2016) explores the role of gesturing in encouraging creative thought in young children. The study conducted revealed gesturing increased the number of novel ideas generated by children. This gives us much to consider as we look at what drives our creativity! Expressing Creativity Assignment
think about the situations in which your creativity is at its highest. In what format is your creativity best expressed?
If you were asked to define and develop a measure appropriate for your ideal display of creativity, how would the definitions and instruments of measures be described?
Kirk, E. (2016, December 14). Gesturing can boost children’s creation
I need assistance with 2 questions, 250 words in total, 0-1 references.
1) Discuss from a sociological perspective the difference between race and ethnicity, along with the terms prejudice, racism and scapegoat. Explain how your racial or ethnic identity has played a significant (positive or negative) role in your life? Expressing Creativity Assignment
2) Racial and ethnic stereotypes are everywhere in the mass media (social media, television ads, magazines etc). Surveying some of these mediums, identify racial or ethnic stereotypes in the media. Who were the targets? Expressing Creativity Assignment
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner
For Expressing Creativity Assignment Help please click here