Therapeutic Modality Nursing Assignment Purpose
The purpose of this assignment is for the student to present a complete picture of interdisciplinary care using specific therapeutic modalities in the care of a complex adult health client. The student will demonstrate clinical reasoning skills
and will discuss interdisciplinary care that had been incorporated and/or anticipated using a healthcare technology or therapeutic modality for the care of the complex health client.
Course outcomes: This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes: Therapeutic Modality
1. Provide patient and family centered nursing care to adults with complex health needs using theories and principles of nursing and related disciplines. (PO 1)
2. Initiate the use of appropriate resources in direct care responsibilities within complex adult health situations. (PO 2)
3. Demonstrate effective therapeutic communication and relationship skills in family centered nursing care to adults with complex health needs. (PO 3)
4. Demonstrate effective clinical decision making based on critical thinking skills and legal, ethical, and professional standards and principles when caring for patients and families with complex adult health needs. (POs 4 and 6)
5. Implement a plan of care for continued personal, professional, and educational development related to nursing practice with complex adult health situations. (PO 5)
7. Use evidence including research findings from nursing and related disciplines to answer clinical questions related to nursing care of patients with complex adult health needs. (PO 8)
Due date: Your faculty member will inform you when this assignment is due. The Late Assignment Policy applies to this assignment. Total points possible: 100 points
Preparing the assignment Therapeutic Modality
Therapeutic Modality Conclusion – 5 points/5%
• Provide a summary of the paper.
• No new information is introduced.
• Include additional resources for further learning.
9 APA Style and Organization – 5 points/5%
• References are submitted with paper.
• Uses current APA format and is free of errors.
• Grammar and mechanics are free of errors.
• At least three (3), nursing, scholarly, peer reviewed, primary sources from the last 5 years, excluding the textbook, are provided.
Please note that your instructor may provide you with additional assessments in any form to determine that you fully understand the concepts learned
For Therapeutic Modality Nursing Assignment Help please click here