For this assignment, you must write a Enterprise Decisioning design paper describing your design for an experiment that will serve as a pilot project and will help you address an organizational problem or identify opportunities for continuous improvement or revenue growth.
When designing your experiment, remember to design it in a way that minimizes threats to validity, best addresses your research question, and is feasible to implement in your organization of interest. Please consider using the G*Power tool for determining your optimal sample size, which you can access via the course resources.
Your paper should consist of the following components:
- Describe the problem and state the hypotheses to be tested.
- Describe and justify the design (e.g., type of experimental, quasi-experimental, or pre-experimental design). Please note that non-experimental designs are not permitted for this assignment as you must manipulate at least one variable for your assignment.
- Discuss how your design best mitigates potential threats to validity.
- Describe your data requirements, how you will collect your data, and how you plan to analyze your data.
Length: 6 page paper, not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources not more than 5 years old
The completed assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. The content should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Include a plagiarism report
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner.
For Enterprise Decisioning Design Paper help please click here