Review the SWOT Analysis you completed in Week 3. Focus on the bigger picture that addresses your organization’s overall strategy proposal in terms of the strengths and opportunities you identified.
Prepare a 700-word Strategic Systems Thinking Strategy Proposal that identifies 3 key organization strengths and the role they play in identifying and building upon 3 key opportunities that fit your organization’s overall strategy.
In the Strategy proposal, include:
- 3 key organization strengths and the role they play in identifying and building upon 3 key opportunities that fit your organization’s overall strategy
- An analysis of the following:
- Elements of “chaos,” identified through your 5 Whys or Fishbone diagram, that can be turned into “butterfly effects” or potential large-scale strategic opportunities for your organization
- Potential opportunities for projects that apply creativity in the solution of identified “chaotic” issues or problems within your organization
- Potential leverage points that will help your organization build on a strength(s) to take advantage of strategic opportunities
- A description of how chaos theory applies to your strategic opportunities
- A final systems thinking diagram that focuses on strategic project opportunities for your organization. Strategy proposal
Cite 3 reputable references to support your diagram and paper (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your references according to following APA guidelines for Strategy proposal
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner.
For Strategy Proposal Assignment Help please click here