Psychosis Rubics Assignment
- Criterion; Description of characteristics and impacts of the problem. Exceptionally well described and insightful overview of the problem, aetiology impacts, trajectories informed by the best available evidence Psychosis Rubics Assignment
- Criterion; Critical analysis of the literature relating to therapies, treatments for programmes to address the issue in primary care.
Draws from the best available evidence to provide an exceptionally comprehensive and critical discussion of effective approaches to address the presenting problem, facilitate recovery, and holistically address the needs of the young person. Psychosis Rubics Assignment
- Criterion; Critically discuss the need for early intervention and recovery focused services in primary care.
Exceptional, comprehensive and well-articulated case made for early intervention and recovery focused service with a clarity of vision about what such services would look like for a person in this scenario.
- Critirion; Writing Spelling & Grammar Referencing
Exceptionally clear, crisp and coherent style. Exceptionally well organised. Completely free of grammar and spelling errors. All citations follow required style.
Theme: Psychosis Rubics Assignment
Daniel is a 20-year-old Kamilaroi male who is in his second year at university. Daniel currently is employed part time at a local restaurant and lives in share accommodation. Both of Daniel’s parents are school teachers, but are very active in the Indigenous community. Daniel has very strong connections with his family and community but has found university a struggle as he is away from them.
Daniel is struggling to submit his assessments and has been feeling very negative about people and life in general. He is having trouble sleeping and is becoming increasingly withdrawn. More recently, he has failed 2 of his subjects and is facing failing 2 more as he has not been able to submit his assessments.
Past medical/ psychiatric history:
Daniel grew up on country and was born in the local hospital. He experienced middle ear infections when he was a young child, however this was treated appropriately and he did not sustain permanent hearing deficits. There is a family history of diabetes on his maternal side but no other medical concerns of note. Daniel’s cousin died by suicide at the age of 24 following a “psychotic episode”. Psychosis Rubics Assignment
A few weeks ago, he began having some strange experiences. For example, he began seeing people out of the corner of his eye who were looking straight at him, but who were not there when he looked again. He was also sure there was someone yelling at him and calling his name loudly in his ear. It seemed like every radio announcer was talking directly to him on the radio and telling him what to think or what to do. His housemates have become increasingly concerned as Daniel has been heard yelling at “nothing” and has been holding “bizarre” conversations with them.
Mapping the ideal response to emerging mental health problems in primary care Assignment type; Critical review Word limit/length; 2000 words APA 7th edition, citation and reference must be accurate. ****Minimum of 20 reference – Relevant references*
It is well established that the 12-25-year-old age bracket is commonly where mental health conditions emerge. Timely assistance to young people at the right time can reduce the impact, severity and progression of mental health conditions and improve social and occupational outcomes. For this assessment task, you will specifically explore the ideal response to emerging mental health problems in primary care and community settings with reference to the stepped care model.
Your final two assessments will build from each other to explore an individual from a vulnerable population’s journey through Australia’s primary health system acknowledging the role of non- government organizations and the available interventions within the primary health setting.
This assessment task is aligned with the following learning outcomes:
1. Identify and critique the policy and funding context of mental health service provision in primary mental health care and non-government organisation sectors.
2. Integrate paradigms of service delivery ranging from the recovery to medical models and how these models translate to the non-government and primary health service delivery to consumers.
3. deconstruct stepped care, its barriers and opportunities and its impact on consumers and their families
Choose one of the three scenarios listed in Appendix A of this document which represent common mental health problems encountered within primary care. Provide a brief overview of the problem / issue (and probable diagnosis).
1. Describe what is known about the etiology, and likely trajectory if the problem untreated or undertreated.
2. With reference to the best available evidence what psychotherapeutic approach, treatments, or evaluated therapeutic programmes reflect the best or ideal approach to facilitate recovery in primary care with this problem or constellation of problems.
3. Critically discuss the need for early intervention and recovery focused services in primary care.
Appendix A: Scenarios for assessment task 2 and 3
Select one scenario from the options below to complete both assessment task two and three
For Psychosis Rubics Assignment Help please click here