Juvenile Criminal Law Discussion Prompt:Watch the following video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pHHBWqMVfE (If the link does not work by double-clicking on it, highlight, copy, and paste the link to your browser address bar).There were three juveniles involved in the case. For purposes of the Discussion Board assignment, I want you to consider using Restorative Justice for one of the juveniles. We will call him Juvenile#2. While the news story does not give the following details, lets assume we know the following:Juvenile #2 did not stab the victim. He was with the juvenile who stabbed the victim and admitted to police that he knew that the first juvenile had a knife and was going to rob ” some homeless people”. Juvenile#2 has been in contact with police on two prior occasions. Once for shoplifting and once for disorderly conduct. He was sentenced to alcohol counseling and anger management by the juvenile court. Juvenile #2 told police he didn’t know that his friend was going to stab “that homeless guy”. He stated that he went along with the crime because he was bored. The victim is very upset because he feels that he was targeted because he is a loser and he believes he should be dead.Answer and discuss the following in your discussion board:
- Is Juvenile #2 a good candidate for restorative justice? Why or why not?
- What treatment would you recommend for his crime?
- How could restorative justice be used in this case?
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner.
For Juvenile Criminal Law Assignment Help please click here