After watching the George Méliès’ film A Trip to the Moon (1902) think about the differences and similarities between how you believed someone would had processed that movie then emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually (among numerous ways) and how you processed the last “big event” or blockbuster movie you saw. Tell us what you think are different and similar.
Going beyond the entertainment value of a non-documentary movie, what other value do you get out of seeing movie?
Reference specific vocabulary and concepts from the Course Content to describe what you observed.
Respond to at least two of your classmates.
references for A Trip to the Moon
A Trip to the Moon
friendships and therapeutic relationships.
Imagine you are now a licensed counselor with a thriving career. A close friend has asked to meet with you one or two times a month to discuss some personal challenges they’ve been experiencing. Your close friend expresses they don’t want to go through formal counseling but would prefer instead to talk to a close friend with counseling experience.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- Describe some differences between friendships and therapeutic relationships.
- How should the counselor and client relationship differ from that of a counselor and a friend?
- What kinds of counseling skills might be used in therapeutic relationships that would not be used when talking to a friend?
- How might ethics play a role in therapeutic relationship boundaries?
For A Trip to the Moon: Education help please click here
APA Paper Formatting Basics
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner.