I want to give a proposal to company “The Big Leaf”. This proposal is about telling them that how I can help them to expand there business in west coast of Canada.
I have to draft this proposal in such a way that I should discuss about the gaps which i found in the company and diagnostic tools and have to suggest solutions, so that company can expand there business.
Your general understanding of the problem for the proposal:
- What are the dimensions?
- What do you think the gaps are in each dimension?
Based on your current understanding and your own skill and perspective, what do you think the scope* of the problem is? * for the proposal The scope is a narrowed-down problem to a specific aspect. To determine your scope, you should choose a combination of the gaps to fill and eventually to get to the results.
- What data and information we need?
- What is your chosen scope?
- Why do you think this scope is vital to resolve? (Why did you chose the scope?)
What i want you to write
1) the solutions and diagnostic tools we are using for proposing solutions.
a- As per my understanding – diagnostic tool I want to use for the proposal is “Competitive Forces Model ( Porter’s 5 Forces)”. In this i want to discuss about the competitive companies – this can be searched from the mentioned website (https://clutch.co/profile/big-leaf#summary).
b- solution – usage of customized templates for earning income and popularity.
Use APA Paper Formatting Basics in proposal
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner.
For Proposal in Business Management Help please click here