Create single presentation – PPT with notes for about 25 slides on Chapter 25 Datacenters Overview; Chapter 26 Running a Datacenter
Create single presentation – PPT with notes for about 25 slides without title, synopsis, bibliography, and/or closing slides.
Subject: Business Network Systems Management – 03478 – Sp22
Book: The-practice-of-system-and-network-administration-volume-1, 3rd-edition,
Author: Thomas A. LimoncelliChristina J. HoganStrata R. Chalup
Chapter 25 Datacenters Overview; Chapter 26 Running a Datacenter
1. First Write a brief synopsis of the chapter in 1-2 paragraphs for your post
2. ** you must create a single PowerPoint presentation which summarizes the key points the author makes in the chapter(s).
** You must also incorporate outside data from your own personal experiences, case studies, outside literature, or some other outside source which helps to illustrate the authors’ points.
** Make sure that you highlight and cite the outside references to get appropriate credit for them.
**** Important: Do not simply re-write the authors’ original texts. Summarize and paraphrase what the authors were saying in your own words.
** The presentation must contain at least 25 content slides with notes
(not including the title, synopsis, bibliography, and/or closing slides).
The following is the guide to create the presentation A data center is a facility that centralizes an organization’s shared IT operations and equipment for the purposes of storing, processing, and disseminating data and applications. Because they house an organization’s most critical and proprietary assets, data centers are vital to the continuity of daily operations.
In your bibliography us the APA style for referencing
- All text should be double-spaced.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- All paragraphs in the body are indented.
- Make sure that the title is centered on the page with your name and school/institution underneath.
- Use 12-point font throughout.
- All pages should be numbered in the upper right hand corner.
For Datacenter Presentation Assignment Help please click here